(Find Pt.1 of this round-up HERE!)
When we create an art project through our fiber arts, it always feels eternal, even if it is no longer in your possession. We love our yarn and there are so many reasons to immortalize that love onto your body! And that’s what so many in the community have decided to do. In this round-up, you’ll find fun and inspirational tattoos that relate to our favorite hobby!
Want to see more?
Want t0 keep up to date with tattoo inspiration? You can head over to the Yarn Punk Instagram account to find weekly tattoo posts and you can even submit your own to be featured on that platform and even in the next round-up. We definitely want to be able to show off all your best ink.
Loved what you found in the blog post? This is just part 2 of some incredible tattoos – you can click here to find the first round-up we had posted with a fun batch of other yarn related tattoos!
Let us know down below which piece speaks the most to you. We just love seeing the creativity people have with their fiber crafts as well as the artistic eye when it comes to choosing a tattoo to put on their body. Be sure to check out all the accounts that are mentioned as well!
@noodlyknits has a tattoo that is just too sweet not to share! A fun combo mixing yarn with ice cream, who wouldn’t want thus on themselves?
2. At this point, fiber arts are part of our heart rate. It can mellow it out and also make it spike for a multitude of reasons! @Geniefrong_crochet has a tattoo to show that off perfectly.
3. @Alexsunflowertattoo utilizes color in all the best ways to show off this yarn color palette – we are personally big fans of the water color aesthetic!
4. We have to thank all the sheep for the wool / yarn that we have and @jessicachanner pays such a lovely ode to our lovely animals!
5. We always have have fiber crafts on our mind and this tattoo from @little_firebreather is just too creative! We are lucky to help our brain with such a healthy hobby.
6. People always admire the finished project but only crafters can appreciate what those patterns and graphs look like! @yarnoverhouston is showing off the inner workings.
7. Your yarn is important but we can’t forget about all of the tools needed to create something amazing! @knotsewknitty is showing off the essentials.
8. Birds have always been a symbol of piece and I think yarn could achieve the same symbolism – @juliaveecrochet is combining the two and it’s working!
9. Lots of us are cat people and we all know how much they love yarn, maybe even more than us! @unbrokentattoo is showing us that bond with this ink.
10. Last but not least, we have a classic from @ceilidh_girl – sometimes simplicity is better, and with this tattoo, the bells and whistles are gone and showing us our favorites with just a hook and yarn!
And there you have it, 10 solid yarn inspired tattoos that you may be able to draw inspiration from! We always love seeing these kinds of photos all over the web and we hope we see yours in our DM’s or organically. If you want to find the first round up, click here to find it.